- We are working with a high tech Fortune 100 Company who is interested in improving the skills of their presenters who deliver presentations to key clients and prospects at their executive briefing center.
- UPFRONT is currently the presentation skills course implemented globally for another Fortune 100 Company. Presentation skills were seen as a core competency needed throughout the organization. It is available to employees on a random sign-up basis or offered to intact teams on an as-need basis.
- A large National Laboratory came to us two years ago and asked if we could help improve their engineers' ability to deliver technical presentations. During our discovery we realized that these people were very process oriented. We helped them to understand that process also important in delivering presentations. The company has incorporated our presentation MAP on their intranet and their people have become more process oriented when developing and delivering presentations.
- A Division Technical Manager had some concern about whether his people would be willing to participate in a class to improve their presentation skills. He felt that they might be too nervous and would not be comfortable in a class setting - especially being videotaped. We have since been successful in creating a comfortable, safe environment in which his people can improve their skills. We are proud of our facilitators' ability to help participants take risks and learn new skills.
- A Laboratory Testing Equipment provider is currently introducing UPFRONT Persuasion Through Presentation™ throughout their sales and marketing organizations. The VP, Sales and Marketing Directors, Division Managers, National Account Managers, Instrument Specialists and Territory Managers have attended the program. The product information is very technical yet the sale requires a relationship-based approach. They thought the best way to compete would be to connect their presentations more directly to their customer's needs in a way that was clear and compelling.
- An Information Resource Company is implementing UPFRONT in the new hire training program. It is complementing the sales program that comes just prior to the presentation skills workshop. They felt presentation skills are critical skills that deserve attention early on in the life of a salesperson.
Partial Client List
- Lexis Nexis
- General Cable
- Phillips 66
- Eastman Chemical
- Alexian Brothers Hospital
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Kendall College
- The Federal Drug Administration
- Bio Tech
- Health Care
- High Tech
- Medical Equipment/Testing
- National Laboratories
Client Feedback"Addressing my presentation fears was very important."
HIGH TECH INDUSTRY - Field Application Engineer
"This session was very helpful. Anytime you have to challenge yourself to learn something new, you take a risk. They helped us to feel comfortable while taking such a risk."
INSURANCE - Salesperson
"The Clear, Concise, Compelling concept and the ideas for structuring a presentation so that it reflects the above is the most valuable piece of the workshop."
SALES -Training and Development - Seasoned Salesperson
"The use of the Presentation Planner". It has given me a view of what is needed for a professional presentation."
INSURANCE - Manager
"I believe these skills will differentiate us in a competitive situation."
SALES - Training and Development - Owner
"The feedback and impromptu speeches helped greatly."
SALES - Training and Development - New Salesperson
"Applying the material to a real life presentation throughout the day made it very relevant and valuable immediately. The pre session worksheet helped me come into the room focused and already invested in the day."
CHILD CARE CENTER - Executive Administrator
"Excellent program. I learned about myself and I will use the techniques to develop into a more effective communicator."
LIFE INSURANCE - Assist. Sales Manager
"I will spend some time with the book and practice those skills that are lacking for my next presentation."
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - Director
"Knowing you were being asked to present the learned skills in front of your peers made me concentrate."
SALES - Satellite Equipment - Salesperson
"Thanks to your contributions during the last quarter, the briefing center continues to deliver significant incremental revenue and interest in our solutions and products. We can provide the compelling environment, but the skills we've learned from UPFRONT are the reason customers travel in these more difficult times to attend an executive briefing. Now we can provide the final reasons they need to make a purchasing decision for our company."
COMPUTER MANUFACTURER – Executive Briefing Center