Virtual UPFRONT Persuasion Through Presentation Series™
UPFRONT Persuasion Through Presentation™. This dynamic presentation skills training workshop will have an immediate impact on your ability to effectively influence and persuade decision makers to take action. Through coaching and video review, the workshop will provide you with the opportunity to further develop and refine key skills to construct and deliver an effective business presentation.
We at Red Cup Presentations believe those who can speak confidently and persuasively in front of any audience will greatly improve their chances of rising to the top of their organization because they move decision makers to action.
In today's world there is an increasing requirement to communicate your message through some form of presentation. Virtual presentations are quickly becoming the predominant delivery option.
Whether delivered virtually or in-classroom style, UPFRONT Persuasion Through Presentation™ is a presentation skills workshop where you will learn to prepare, construct and deliver presentations professionally and with confidence.
The workshop is being used by Fortune 500 companies worldwide. UPFRONT Persuasion Through Presentation™ is based upon the premise that any credible, powerful, persuasive presentation must be Clear, Concise and Compelling — core concepts that are reinforced throughout the program. During the workshop you will develop 'real time' content and provide multiple opportunities to practice delivery and get high quality feedback through videotaping, group feedback and one-on-one coaching.
VIRTUAL UPFRONT Persuasion Through Presentation™ - Series:
- Session I – Baseline presentations and series overview
- Session II – Groundwork and Engage – thoroughly preparing and connection with your audience as you launch the presentation.
- Session III – Developing Key Points and Closing for Action – creating concise content that is targeted and compelling and closing with specific action steps.
- Session IV – Effective Slide Design – designing and integrating slides effectively into the presentation.
- Session V – Presentation Practices – applying the skills and techniques.
Delivery Skills – Proper virtual etiquette, lighting, body language, voice, eye contact and gestures to enhance your message are covered throughout the series.
- A clear structure and flow of a persuasive presentation.
- A Presentation Planning tool to prepare for any upcoming presentation.
- Honed delivery skills that create high impact and energy using best practice techniques of eye contact, body language and voice.
- Principles for designing and integrating slides.
- Self management skills to ensure fear and nerves don't overpower the message.
- Sales Teams desiring to build continuity of skills
- Sales people advocating client solutions
- Sales people giving capability presentations
- Managers influencing clients and internal stakeholders
- Executives facilitating strategy sessions
- Scientists and Engineers presenting technical information
- Scientists and Engineers - presenting to non-technical audiences
Fact SheetDownload the fact sheet pdf here.
How Are Your Presentation Skills?Take our quiz to find out.
Learn more about Red Cup workshops
Applying the material to a real life presentation throughout the day made it very relevant and valuable immediately. The pre session worksheet helped me come into the room focused and already invested in the day."
"I have had the great pleasure working with Red Cup Presentations and Judie Knoerle over the last few years. Her professionalism and dedication to helping our executives represent their best is phenomenal.
Her presentation training has significantly improved how our executives, high potential leaders and innovators recap their projects and create proposals. To that end; her Innovation pitch training has evolved into an important phase of our system innovation process.
Through her coaching, Judie molds pitch presentations so those decision makers who decide to move forward on disruptive ideas will accept and embrace them. Organizational innovation is all about change leadership and the UPFRONT program has been an integral component to this effort. I highly recommend for any and all to engage Red Cup for all of your company's presentation needs."-Jeff Oberlin
Director, Center for Innovation